Welcome to GameBefore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To bink, or any other player who was playing that day :).

2 posters

Go down

To bink, or any other player who was playing that day :). Empty To bink, or any other player who was playing that day :).

Post by ciftci cent Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:42 am

Bink, when you see this. please reply as fast as possible, i was supposed to try and catch you the 18-03-2012 but you weren't online, i was going to apoligise for my lack of being online i wasn't online that day because i had a girl come over, and also i want to mention that i might not be online alot this week, it's a project week in my school, which mean's i have to work my ass off. but i'll try to get on as much as possible. So don't demote me Smile. take care Smile

also keep in mind i was online that day just not alot, was on from like 18:40 GMT+1 time to 22:42 GMT+1.

ciftci cent
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Back to top Go down

To bink, or any other player who was playing that day :). Empty Re: To bink, or any other player who was playing that day :).

Post by Deggerz Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:58 am

People are allowed to take time off...
He wouldnt demote you because you werent on...but at least youve told us why Razz

Good luck with your project...youll do fine Smile

See you in a week!
Deggerz
Deggerz
Forum Owner
Ingame Moderator
Forum OwnerIngame Moderator

http://gbfvote.tk

Back to top Go down

To bink, or any other player who was playing that day :). Empty Re: To bink, or any other player who was playing that day :).

Post by ciftci cent Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:59 pm

see ya Smile. i'll try to get on Very Happy and thank's for telling me Smile

ciftci cent
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down