Welcome to GameBefore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crack Victim - EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!

5 posters

Go down

Crack Victim - EVERYONE PLEASE READ!! Empty Crack Victim - EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!

Post by Crack Victim Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:21 am

I would just like to point out that no Ingame Moderator is in competition with another. Although myself, and another few Mods would like to be promoted to Ingame Administrator, it doesn't mean we will compete with eachother for it. Bink has hand chose each member of staff, and doing that trusts us, to help, guide, and be role models to new players, etc. This means that we won't be having petty little arguments over who should be promoted, or who deserves it more. We have all helped Bink develop his server in so many different ways, and for that, we all deserve it. However, this is obviously not possible, so only one, or two Moderators would get Admin. This is also Binks decision, as it's his server, and he will choose to do what he wants, and expect no arguing, or negative comments. The good thing about Bink is, he takes all helpful advice on board, and thinks about suggestions/ideas. This means that you can nicely share your opinions on who you believe should be Ingame Administrator with him, and he will kindly listen to them, and take them into consideration. The main reason I posted this was to thank every member of staff, past and present, for everything they have done to help! Without you, the server wouldn't be what it is today. Especially Bink, so thanks man! I have noticed a recent increase of players online, which means it's a great opportunity to get Gamebefore out there, and recognised. So I'll take this time to ask everyone to tell your friends, if you can, advertise as much as possible, and finally type ::vote! You get a reward, and it is greatly appreciated. What've you got to lose?

So thanks for reading guys, and remember; Staff are not competing with eachother for promotions, etc.. I have currently been an Ingame Moderator for Gamebefore since the old client, and do think I deserve a shot at Ingame Administrator. However, if someone else got it, for example S E A Z, I would congratulate him. I'll admit, I'd probably be abit disappointed, but I will also be extremely pleased for the other person, as like I said above, all staff members have earnt their positions, and all deserve a chance on promotions.

~Thanks for reading, Crack

Crack Victim
Rune Member
Rune Member

Back to top Go down

Crack Victim - EVERYONE PLEASE READ!! Empty Re: Crack Victim - EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!

Post by S E A Z Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:07 am

Your very right, and also Admin is very pointless I think Yes its higher then mod but you can't trade and the game gets very boring as this. I'm fine with Mod and its a honor to work with all out GameBefore staff.

S E A Z out Smile
S E A Z
S E A Z
Ingame Admin
Forum Moderator
Ingame AdminForum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Crack Victim - EVERYONE PLEASE READ!! Empty Re: Crack Victim - EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!

Post by Deggerz Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:26 am

Crack, you always give such good feedback Smile
I agree completely with this. All the staff of this server get on...its just the rich kids that ruin it (im joking)
Sure we may mute people, but we never abuse. I get called an abuser all the time and quite frankly, it gets on my nerves!
Deggerz
Deggerz
Forum Owner
Ingame Moderator
Forum OwnerIngame Moderator

http://gbfvote.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by S E A Z Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:35 am

Also It is VERY good and makes it 10x better that you acknowledged me as the oldest mod Smile also I think to be fair it would be me and Mondo412 for admin sense were here from Gamebefore day 1 Smile (just saying not to make anyone mad or anything) you have all done A TON and our server couldn't have gotten this far without staff our loyal players and if your not staff and you have played a while it doesn't mean you have to quit there are full staff spots and we need more players and more ACTIVE players.

S E A Z approves this topic :p
S E A Z
S E A Z
Ingame Admin
Forum Moderator
Ingame AdminForum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crack Victim Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:51 pm

Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback.

Crack Victim
Rune Member
Rune Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bink Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:19 am

Very very nice!

I appriciate you guys for typing for such long posts=P
Always takes me a year to read, but as everyone might know, Enligh isnt my main langauge, but I hope you guys can all understand me :p

Anyway, I know about the Administrator thingy, And I know I could promote people altho, its a risk, I'm not saying thats im pointing to any one, but still its a risk, Not only for me but also for GameBefore to let it go further.

And about GameBefore it self, it plays a very big roll in my life.

Iv'e been working on it for days,weeks,months just to make it as good as possible.

I also know i'm not the best coder, but its going better everyday =)

Thats because I want to do something in my future with Computers Or Scripting

But if GameBefore is going down, I have NO Idea what i'm gonna do next..

Anyway, I would like to thank all my Moderator Or any other people who have helped the server out! I really appriciate your help!

And Don't worry, i'm gonna fix the Rollbacks ASAP (Its always searching alot for me, I can't code everything my own)

So yea! I'm gonna search again for it and try to fix it! Altho, 1 Month ago we didnt had any problems with rollbacks.. But oh well, I need to fix it! =)

Thanks for reading this all, have fun spending the other 5 hours bieing awake, I probably ruined the other 8 Hours of your day reading this:p

Have fun!
Bink
Bink
Server Owner
Server Owner

http://Www.gamebefore.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky Balboa Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:33 am

Your very right, and also Admin is very pointless I think Yes its higher then mod but you can't trade and the game gets very boring as this. I'm fine with NOTHING and its a honor to work with all out GameBefore staff.
Rocky Balboa
Rocky Balboa
Dragon Member
Dragon Member

http://www.gamebefore.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Crack Victim Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:55 pm

Very well said Bink.

-Also Rocky, yes you can't trade, etc but I'm not bothered about any of that. I'd happily be an admin, and not have anything to do with PvM, etc. As long as I can play my part as a server staff member, I'm happy. I would also not mind just staying as a Moderator, as I'm still going to be as helpful as ever!

~Crack

Crack Victim
Rune Member
Rune Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down